Policy Paper Presentation Competition in Criminal Law, 2023
The Society for Advancement of Criminal Justice, NUJS, is delighted to announce that we are going to host a Policy Paper Presentation Competition in Criminal Law, which will be a first-of-its-kind initiative hosted by any NLU in the country. The competition aims to get the highest quality of academic work with a solution-oriented outlook which provides ways to change the existing criminal law regime for the better.
Criminal Law Students, Academicians, Practitioners and Experts are eligible to participate and provide policy recommendations which can be submitted to the Central Government for further action.
Structure of the Competition:
1. The competition will be open for all and will require a 1000-word abstract submission from all the participating candidates. The candidates will be shortlisted based on their arguments, originality, and practicality of their solutions.
2. The shortlisted candidates will be informed of their selection for the next round and will have close to 2 months to come up with a policy recommendation paper, which should be at least 5,000 words long to qualify.
3. Out of all the submissions received, the Top 6 submissions will be selected, and the authors will be invited to the National University of Juridical Science to present their papers in front of a panel consisting of experts from varied fields.
4. The Top 3 presenters will be awarded prizes worth Rs. 10000/-, which will be judged collectively on their write-up and the presentation.
• Registrations will begin on 1st October, 2023. There is NO Registration fees for the competition.
• The deadline for Abstract Submission will be 10th November, 2023.
• The deadline for Final Document Submission will 2nd January 2024.
• Presentation of Papers at NUJS Campus in the First Week of February 2024.
Reasons to Apply:
• An opportunity to work towards making a positive change in the current criminal law regime!
• Get an all-sponsored trip to NUJS to present your paper!
• An opportunity to present your paper in front of a panel consisting of experts from all over the country!
Please contact us at email@example.com for any queries regarding any registration query.
Take part in this knowledge-enriching experience with NUJS and transform your thoughts into brilliant policies!
To register for the event, kindly fill out this form.